NextDecade is a LNG development company focused on LNG export projects. NextDecade is developing the largest LNG export solution linking Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale natural gas to the global LNG market, creating value for producers, customers, and stockholders. Its portfolio of LNG projects includes the 27 mtpa Rio Grande LNG export facility in the Port of Brownsville, Texas. NextDecade’s common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “NEXT.” NextDecade is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.next-decade.com.
NextDecade is optimally positioned to deliver the largest export solution linking Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale natural gas to the global LNG market.
- Location and scale: NextDecade’s large, baseload demand centers provide long-term natural gas flow assurance to Texas producers
- Gas supply: The Permian Basin holds the world’s largest inventory of economic natural gas resource (more than 600 Tcf of associated gas)
- Flexibility for LNG customers: NextDecade’s multiple pricing options – including Brent indexation – maximize the company’s total addressable market and make Rio Grande LNG competitive with both international and U.S. LNG projects
- Proven technology selections: Air Products C3MR™ and BakerHughes GE rotating equipment are among the global LNG industry’s most reliable and efficient technologies
- Fully wrapped, cost-competitive EPC: Lump-sum turnkey EPC contracts with Bechtel expected to deliver Rio Grande LNG as lowest cost per ton greenfield LNG project on the U.S. Gulf Coast – with just its first three trains
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Credit Suisse Securities
Cowen & Company
Scotia Howard Weil
Stifel Financial Corp.