NextDecade is optimally positioned to deliver the largest export solution linking Permian Basin associated gas to the global LNG market, and its shareholders have an opportunity to realize potentially higher cash flows and downside protection through NextDecade’s sale of Brent-indexed LNG.
- Location and scale: NextDecade’s large, baseload demand centers provide long-term natural gas flow assurance to Permian Basin producers
- Gas supply: The Permian Basin holds the world’s largest inventory of economic natural gas resource (more than 600 Tcf of associated gas)
- Flexibility for LNG customers: NextDecade’s multiple pricing options – including Brent indexation – maximize the company’s total addressable market and make Rio Grande LNG competitive with both international and U.S. LNG projects
- Proven technology selections: Air Products C3MR™ and BakerHughes GE rotating equipment are among the global LNG industry’s most reliable and efficient technologies
- Fully wrapped, cost-competitive EPC: Lump-sum turnkey EPC contracts with Bechtel expected to deliver Rio Grande LNG as lowest cost per ton greenfield LNG project on the U.S. Gulf Coast – with just its first three trains
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Credit Suisse Securities
Cowen & Company
Odeon Capital Group
Scotia Howard Weil
Stifel Financial Corp.